Our assembly lines are designed to handle all stages of the product’s life cycle from bench top prototypes to pilot batches to full-scale production.
Our machines can manufacture between 50 to 1,000 gallons (190 to 3,800 liters) commercial batch sizes. Our product dosage forms include liquids, suspensions, and suppositories.
Our high-volume lines allow for significant efficiencies and lower cost per unit while our low-volume lines require little if any upfront tooling charges that limits financial risk until the success of a product launch can be determined.
Liquids and Suspensions
- Acetaminophen Extra Strength;
- Docusate Sodium;
- Ferrous Sulfate;
- Ferrous Sulfate Drops;
- Guaifenesin DM;
- Guaifenesin CF;
- Nausea Control;
- Poly-Vite with Iron;
- Senna Syrup;
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin D.
- Easysnap® is the new one hand opening and dispensing portion pack for liquid & semi-liquid products;
- Up to 90 Easysnap®/minute;
- Size and volume from 0.1 to 25 ml;
- Filling systems available for any kind of liquids.
- Fill and seal single-dose plastic containers in 5-vial strips from 0.3 to 10 ml;
- Maximum flexibility: from start-up production and small batches to large-scale productions;
- Handles water-like solutions to serums, from gels to creams;
- Suitable for pharmaceutical products;
- Avoid contact of product with hot plastics;
- Innovative packaging for a product launch or even repackage a popular favorite.
Dott. Bonapace Suppository Filler & Sealer
- Suitable to process up to 3600 shells/h;
- Equipped with an adjustable nozzle with a dosing range up to 3.5cc;
- The sealer codes and cuts the film;
- Suppositories and vaginal ovules.
- Complete line with liquid filler, capper, labeler, and induction sealer;
- Size and volume up to 32oz.
- Bulk product is manufactured and shipped out to you in drums for final packaging;
- Flexible bulk sizes.